Welcome to Hillsboro ISD!
Congratulations and welcome to Hillsboro ISD! As part of the hiring process, please complete the following steps.
Once you have been approved for a position with the district, please contact Barbara Robinson at 254-582-8585 to set up your HR appointment.
Prior to your appointment with the HR department:
- Complete the new hire packet and print (be sure to print document front side only)
- Gather supporting documentation for the new hire packet to include:
- Identification cards for your I-9 form (see examples)
- Voided check or letter from the bank for direct deposit
Bring your completed new hire packet and supporting documentation to your scheduled appointment.
After your appointment with HR, please ensure that the following information has been received to complete your employee file:
- Official college transcripts
- Service records (original or electronic copy)
- Electronic copies of original service records must be sent directly from previous employing district to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These items must be received by the HR department prior to your first day of employment.
Official transcripts and original service records can be sent to the following address:
Attn: Barbara Robinson
121 E. Franklin Street
Hillsboro, TX 76645
Welcome to the HISD family! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the HR department at 254-582-8585.