Hillsboro ISD uses ParentSquare to communicate with families, staff, and students. The program uses email, text, phone calls, and app notifications. Families can visit www.parentsquare.com/signin to register with either the email or phone number they have on file with their child's campus.
Here’s what families can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6 p.m.
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff, and other parents
- And more from your phone or web portal