- A comprehensive teacher induction program designed to align with District beliefs. It focuses on supporting creativity, collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and instructional support for all teachers new to the district.
- A supportive work environment
- Meaningful professional growth opportunities
- Signing incentives for shortage areas
- Annual stipends for shortage areas
- A comprehensive benefits package for medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, and tax-sheltered annuity
- A free $10,000 life insurance policy for all HISD employees
- Eligibility for various loan forgiveness programs
- Grant and scholarship opportunities provided by the Hillsboro ISD Education Foundation
- A daycare for employee children
- A small town setting rich with a sense of community and conveniently located near larger cities of Dallas/Fort Worth, Waco, and Austin
For more information on how to join the Hillsboro ISD team, please review the Application Tools information.
Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in Hillsboro ISD. HISD was previously awarded the H-E-B- Excellence in Education Award and we are honored to employ several Regional Teachers of the Year award winners. We take great pride in our students, staff and community and believe that you will find Hillsboro ISD a truly great place to work.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Human Resources