Welcome to Hillsboro ISD!
Congratulations and welcome to Hillsboro ISD! As part of the hiring process, please complete the following steps.
- Once you have been approved for a position with the district, you will be sent a link to the onboarding paperwork through Frontline. When the electronic paperwork has been completed on the employee’s part, you will need to schedule an appointment to bring in the necessary documents.
- For the appointment please gather supporting documentation for the new hire packet to include:
- Identification cards for your I-9 form (driver’s license and Social Security Card)
- Voided check or letter from the bank for direct deposit
- Official college transcripts
- Service records (original or electronic copy) and transcripts
- Electronic copies of original service records and transcripts must be sent directly from your previous employing district to email@example.com.
Official transcripts and original service records can be sent by mail or email to the following addresses:
Attn: Dr. Lorene Ownby
121 E. Franklin Street
Hillsboro, TX 76645
Welcome to the HISD family! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the HR department at 254-582-8585.