Substitute Hiring process!
As part of the hiring process, please complete the following steps.
- Complete and online application at https://apps2.winocular.com/hillsboroisd/workspace/wSpace.exe?Action=wsJobsMain
Please click on substitute then login and create an account. Make sure you submit the application. If not in the fingerprinting registry you will be sent an email of how and where to acquire your appointment.
- Once you have your finger printing done and is checked by the HR Department, you will be sent a link to the onboarding paperwork through Frontline. When the electronic paperwork has been completed on the substitute’s part, you will need to schedule an appointment to bring in the necessary documents.
- For the appointment please gather supporting documentation for the new hire packet to include:
- Identification cards for your I-9 form (driver’s license and Social Security Card)
- Voided check or letter from the bank for direct deposit
- Official High School or college transcripts
Official transcripts and original service records can be sent by mail or email to the following addresses:
Attn: Dr. Lorene Ownby
121 E. Franklin Street
Hillsboro, TX 76645
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the HR department at 254-582-8585.